- New: Support for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Traditional layouts has been added.
- New: Two keyboard types: SkinFlat, TwoSides2. (Pro Edition)
- New: "Exceptions" for Word Autocomplete function. Whenever any of the specified programs becomes active, Word Autocomplete turns off. (Pro Edition)
- New: Command line parameters /TURNON and /TURNOFF have been added. Now you can turn on and off the program with a command line parameter.
- Improved: Monitoring of most-top windows (their overlap of the on-screen keyboard) has been added.
- Improved: The launch of several instances of the program with the command line parameter /M has been improved.
- Improved: When AutoClick for the on-screen keyboard is turned on, the same auto-click also works for the floating icons.
- Fixed: When highlighting text in Internet Explorer, sometimes the on-screen keyboard disappeared.
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect tooltip for option "Show a tip over a pressed character key" when Unicode used. (Pro Edition)
- Some other bugfixes and improvements.
Monday, November 7, 2011
New version of on-screen keyboard 5.1 has been released
Changes in this version: