Comfort On–Screen Keyboard is an utility that displays a virtual keyboard on the computer screen that allows people to type data by using a pointing device. Comfort On–Screen Keyboard can also help people who do not know how to type.
Comfort On–screen Keyboard has two typing modes you can use to type data:
• In clicking mode, you can select the on-screen keys to type text.
• In scanning mode, on-screen keyboard continually scans the keyboard and highlights areas where you can type keyboard characters by pressing a hot key or by using a switch–input device.
In Comfort On–Screen Keyboard you can also:
• Specify the position of keys on the keyboard and their number, keyboard dimensions, the interface color and even the skin to be used.
• Display the keyboard that best matches your mood, desktop background or device type.
• Use Click Sound to add an audible click when you select a key.
• Use the mouse gestures to simplify the input of capital letters, spaces and enables you to delete the last character with a single stroke of the mouse cursor.
The virtual keyboard displays shortcuts and icons of popular application right on its keys, so you won’t have any problems finding the right hotkey.